- 2 cups Lentil Sprouts
- 2 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 Tbsp Tamari Sauce
- pinch Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Soak 1/2 cup lentils for 8-10 hours and sprout for five days, rinsing twice each day.
- Place the matured sprouts in a bowl and garnish with the onion and garlic powder, and tamari. Mix thoroughly. If necessary, make a separate batch with cayenne pepper for those who like it hot.
- Spread on a cookie sheet and bake at 250 F until brittle and crispy. It takes approximately one hour depending on your oven.
- Once perfectly dry, store them in a storage bow with a lid or a ziplock plastic bag to maintain their crispiness and prevent moisture from infiltrating.
- Take them on a hike, put them in a lunch box or serve them at a party.