Monthly Educational Events: September through June.
- No admission to attend, featuring keynote speakers, covering a variety of horticultural topics.
- Door prizes drawn at each meeting.
- Socializing and refreshments following the presentation.
Annual Spring Fundraising Plant Sale:
- Members contribute hardy and locally grown plants.
Annual Social Events:
- Walk, Talk & Gawk Garden Tour provides the opportunity for members to visit local society gardens.
- June BBQ.
- Christmas potluck
- Members have a variety of volunteer opportunities such as assisting at public events, working with a committee, or serving on the Board of Directors.
- Members receive the RHS monthly newsletter as well as Email notifications with up-to-date information as needed.
- Shopping access to Gales Wholesale, Regina.
- Questions? Contact our membership director Wanda Lyons email firstname.lastname@example.org
The RHS Membership Year runs from January 1 to December 31.