Membership Benefits include:
Monthly Educational Events: (except July & August)
– No admission to attend, featuring keynote speakers, covering a variety of horticultural topics.
– Door prizes drawn at each meeting.
– Socializing and refreshments following the presentation.
Annual Plant Sale:
– Members contribute hardy and locally grown plants, balance provided by local greenhouses.
Annual Garden Festival:
– Event allows members to display their fruit, vegetables or flowers in a public display that is not juried.
– An opportunity to introduce new plants and material to our area.
– Skilled gardeners man the display and field questions.
– It is a forum for both members and the public to share information, knowledge and experiences in horticulture.
– “members only” garden tour allows you to visit local society gardens.
– Volunteer opportunities
– Special Projects/Events and Executive Committee opportunities.
– Shopping access to Gales Wholesale, Regina
– E-mail notifications will provide you with up to date notices as well as our monthly newsletter. If you experience any difficulties please notify ReginaHortSocietyMembership@gmail.com immediately.